Job Title: Shift Manager
Location: East Yorkshire
Salary: c£38k - £40k.
Award winning Food Manufacturer looking for experienced and ambitious Shift Managers to join their well established and heavily invested site.
- Proven track record within a chilled food manufacturing environment managing large teams. Along with a strong track record of performance improvement on both a personal and organisational level.
- An ambition to grow your career and expand your skillsets in a factory environment.
- You will be a role model for your production team, always delivering the very highest standards and working with openness, honesty, passion, and integrity.
- You will have passion for continuous improvement and be able to demonstrate successfully managing KPI performance.
- You can work in calm, controlled and effective manner in a fast-moving production environment you will provide stability and guidance to the manufacturing team.
- A natural manager and leader you will demonstrate excellent coaching and influencing skills and the ability to motivate your team to deliver outstanding results through your line managers.
- Liaise with the Factory Manager to ensure planned volumes are sufficient and achievable, on both a daily and weekly basis, and schedule the work of the department.
- Both directly, and via the area leaders ensure that sufficient raw material and packaging is available, both short term and midterm, and that all equipment is in safe working order.
- Responsible for the development of the line leaders reporting into this position alongside the 250+ employees on shift at any one time.
- Effectively and efficiently manage the resources at your disposal, to ensure best use of people, plant, and materials, and that the areas under your control achieve the targets for output volume, quality (including as examples GMP and hygiene standards), and efficiency.
- Offers an attractive succession planning journey to those candidates that show their willingness to develop into senior management.
- One of the UKs largest providers within their category supplying into all major retailers and food service sectors.
- Company pension and benefits.
To apply please send a copy of your CV quoting ref HM9929 or call me on 07450406505 for a confidential discussion.