I am working with a high-end production business based in Essex, searching for a Production Supervisor to produce a range of quality chilled products. The business is offering the opportunity for a high calibre operations professional to excel in a challenging environment, with rapid growth.
The ideal candidate will be a skilled leader and an Operations professional who can manage independently and deliver quality products, within budget whilst adhering to their high service level agreements.
The ideal candidate will be need to have experience in the key areas below:
1. Single Point of responsibility for maintaining SALSA certification for the business – including writing and amending procedures, training staff, managing record maintenance, handling audits and writing, revising and implementing HAACP where possible
2. Work with Sales and Production Administrators on weekly and monthly operational production planning along with Managing Director on long term and strategic production planning
3. Work with production and office admin on supply chain ensuring ordering and deliveries meet production plans and stock levels maintained to meet production plan
4. Tracking and managing finished product output quality and yields and weekly production profile targets are achieved (producing correct number of each SKU)
5. Work with Sales Admin to ensure order dispatches packed and loaded for delivery driver (wholesale & online)
6. Work with Managing Director / Marketing / Sales on logistic of farmers markets – packing equipment, loading van, packing and loading stock for sale at markets.
7. Quality focused – ensuring product quality is maintained within specified paraments and within yield targets.
8. Responsible for site health and safety
9. Recruiting staff for kitchen and ensuring staff hours / rota planned to cover all kitchen duties and prepared to step in as an operative where required.
10. Organising staff on a daily basis and ensuring that the team works efficiently.
11. Managing interruptions to production and ensuring continuity of production
12. Willing to step in wherever possible to ensure Managing Director is alleviated of any responsibilities of the kitchen
Ref Code: FMW39980
To apply or for more information, please e-mail in strict confidence, with an updated CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Jon Hemming-Nash to email@example.com
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.