Graduate Quality Assistant (Graduate Placement Program)
Mustard Foods is a wholesale producer of food products for the restaurants trade, supplying over 30 restaurant groups across the UK ensuring quality, consistency, and integrity.
We are looking for a Graduate Quality Assistant to work within our production teams. The role is hands on and will involve multiple areas of production giving you insights to all areas of the business. You will be controlling production batch CCP's, ensuring PTR's are updated fully, and working within the ERP system. Training will be provided and involvement with GMP Audits. Your contribution towards our determination for continuous improvement and oversight of our food safety culture within the business is essential.
The Technical and Quality Team at Mustard Foods is made up of four personnel.
- managing and logging all the chilling CCP's of all batches
- interacting and working with the warehouse and packing team
- working closely with the T&Q team on aspects of the GMP audit and
- interaction with the production team to co-ordinate chilling times
- oversight of the packing process with the packing team
- drive continuous improvement and promote a food safety culture
within the business
- opportunities for progression
- hard working
- attention to detail
- quick learner
- team player
Looking for immediate start