Haddenham or Littleborough, United Kingdom
Reporting to the Commercialisation Project Manager, you will be responsible for providing product data management support for all products sold by the UK and Dubai Flavour Solutions Commercial Teams and will be an integral part of the Flavour Solutions Commercialisation Team.
- SAP Data Management
- Initiate the relevant data setup / modification workflows in an accurate and timely manner
- Manage the approval process, influencing cross-functional approvers to validate quickly and ensuring that data setup is complete in line with project timing requirements
- Work closely with the Commercialisation Project Managers, to develop a clear understanding of the current data setup priorities.
- Communicate progress and status clearly, highlighting issues and requesting support effectively
- Artwork Management (e.g. printed labels, films, cases)
- Initiate the printed content approval process and obtain the relevant cross-functional approvals
- Obtain translations from external translation agency, as required
- Create the resulting artwork in an accurate, consistent and timely way
- Maintain an electronic database of approved artwork in a uniform, tidy manner
- Process Management
- Troubleshoot existing data management processes to find solutions to ad hoc problems
- Identify and implement process improvements
- University degree holder in a relevant discipline is preferred (or equivalent professional experience)
- An excellent administrator, who can follow process, work accurately and efficiently
- A logical thinker, with solid experience and understanding of SAP or equivalent ERP system
- A methodical person who pays attention to detail and thrives on getting things done correctly and on time
- Competent user of MS Excel (Sharepoint experience would be a plus)
- Ability to build strong relationships with colleagues across all levels and geographies
- Skilled in influencing without formal authority at all levels of the organisation
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities and managing multiple activities simultaneously
- Communicates clearly and effectively in both written and verbal forms
- Driven to provide excellent service to internal stakeholders
- Works well within a team, but is also self-directed in performing work activities and delivering results
- Takes initiative and displays a continuous improvement mindset
- Experience of working in an FMCG environment is desirable
- Understanding of the printed packaging process would be a plus
- Ability to read Arabic is desirable
At McCormick, we bring our passion for flavor to work each day. We encourage growth, respect everyone's contributions and do what's right for our business, our people, our communities and our planet. Join us on our quest to make every meal and moment better.
Founded in Baltimore, MD in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 12,400 employees around the world and more than $5 Billion in annual sales., the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures, food service businesses and consumers
While our global headquarters are in the Baltimore, Maryland, USA area, McCormick operates and serves customers from nearly 50 locations in 27 countries and 135 markets in Asia-Pacific, China, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Americas, including North, South and Central America with recognized brands including Schwartz.
At McCormick, we have over a 100-year legacy based on our “Power of People” principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.
McCormick is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.