If you are the sort of person who stops at nothing to achieve success and are looking to grow your career and take on more responsibility within the Technical Function, then we have the role for you!
We are working exclusively with Cardium Products, an ambitious and growing SME, who are searching for their new Quality Manager to join their team at their site in Ossett, West Yorkshire. The Quality Manager they are looking for will not only be looking to develop their own career within the Technical Function but will also look to play a key role in shaping what the Technical operation looks like for the future of Cardium Products.
The person who will be successful within this Quality Manager position will be an individual who is driven to succeed and confident working autonomously. Your decision-making skills will be second-to-none as you navigate through Quality-based decisions. The role will also require you to utilise your strong attention to detail and will require you to take an organised approach when tackling problems.
When it comes to your experience, Cardium Products are looking for you to have worked within Food Manufacturing and have some exposure to managing small teams. If you’ve got experience working with Chilled Food Manufacturing, as well as holding a degree level qualification in a Food Science discipline and have experience working to BRC standards that would be fantastic, however it is not essential.
Some of the key responsibilities of the Quality Manager will be:
- Ensuring the correct implementation of HACCP and Quality Management Systems
- To work in conjunction with all relevant departments to provide guidance and coaching to ensure compliance against hygiene, QMS and customer standards
- Supporting the Technical Manager in preparing for BRC audits and customer visits
- Managing the delivery of the objectives and personal development of the Quality Assurance team
- Leading and motivating the QA team and driving a culture that promotes the continuous improvement of both product quality and factory standards across the site
- Ensuring that the traceability system is complete and challenged regularly to ensure compliance
- Leading non-conformance investigations and ensuring that the necessary corrective actions are agreed and implemented within the allocated timeframe
For the successful candidate they are offering a salary of up to £38,000 per annum.
Cardium Products are a very exciting company who are currently growing and continue to go from strength to strength, year on year. They produce Chilled, Vegan Desserts and have won several awards including Start-up of the Year 2019 and New Product Winner 2019. They operate under the brand Over the Spoon, previously known as Freaks of Nature, which provides a range of Vegan Desserts including Lemon Cheesecake and the UK’s first single-serve Vegan trifle. As you can imagine, the taste panels are AMAZING!
This is not a role to miss out on! Attach your CV to apply or give us a call on 01775 729590 to discuss further.