Graduate Compliance Technologist
Job ref: 7914 | £20,000 - £28,000 | North West
Our client is a well-established chilled manufacturer who produces both own brand and retailer products which are supplied into the major UK multiples.
With a brand-new manufacturing unit, the business has undergone rapid growth and success with more exciting expansion plans on the way.
The purpose of your role will be to support and play an active role within the Compliance Team by assessing various aspects of compliance and agreeing on action plans, working to drive forward improvements.
The role will give you fantastic experience and the opportunity to work with all the UK major retailers and learn their corresponding codes of practice and requirements.
- Complete all internal audits against the BRC v8 standard within the scheduled windows.
- Work alongside the Compliance Officer to ensure all schedules are up to date and accurate.
- Complete site-wide GMP audits of all factory areas.
- New raw material approval, sign off raw material specification and risk assessments.
- Support the Compliance Manager with conducting supplier food safety audits.
- Challenge the company’s degree of compliance against customer-specific policies and retailer codes of practice.
- Review the businesses’ position against industry legislation to ensure companywide legality.
Key skills and experience for the Graduate Compliance Technologist include:
- Educated to a degree level in a Food Science, Food Technology, or related discipline.
- Food industry experience in a technical or quality assurance role is highly desirable (such as from a university placement).
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- High attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- PC literate.
The Graduate Compliance Technologist job is based in the North West region and is paying £20,000 - £28,000 according to your experience.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 8.30 am - 5 pm.
How to apply
To be considered for the Graduate Compliance Technologist job, please click the Apply button.
After submitting your CV, we aim to contact you in 1-2 business days on the assumption that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
QA Technologist | QA Technician | Food Safety Compliance Officer | Quality Assurance Auditor | Quality Technologist | Food Science Graduate Jobs