Continuous Improvement Manager
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: CI Manager, Continuous Improvement Manager
Location: Suffolk, Norfolk, East Anglia,
Salary: c£60-80k, Car Allowance, Pension, Excellent Bonus, Relocation Assistance Available
This is a brand-new role, a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated CI Manager to join a FMCG Manufacturing Business on their Lean Journey. With a new and exciting future ahead of them, they are already hugely successful and with further multi-million pound investment on site ;they are recruiting for an Operational CI Manager. It’s a great role, are you up for the challenge?
- We’re looking for a high calibre CI Manager, who has a real passion for implementing change and has extensive experience of World Class Manufacturing within a high volume FMCG/ Manufacturing environment.
- You will be an expert in your field and you will able to demonstrate your ability to coach and mentor at all levels of the organisation in Lean / WCM Manufacturing techniques ( TPM, autonomous maintenance, Kaizan, Kanban, SMED, FMEA, 5Y’s, 5s, RCA, 6 Sigma)
- You will have a strong operational management background, having worked ideally at Operations Manager, Senior Engineering, Senior Quality or Site Manager and have a relevant Lean Qualification
- You will be a natural motivator, with a holistic approach. You will have the ability to use your own initiative and be a strong decision maker.
- You’ll be commercially astute, have strong analytical skills and be IT literate.
Key responsibilities include:
- Reporting to the Factory Manager as CI Manager you will be responsible for developing and delivering the sustainable Lean Manufacturing program across all functions. This is Senior role with a team to support you, reports include CI Facilitators, HSE and a Training resource
- As Continuous Improvement Manager, you will establish process and structure for the Operational Excellence Strategy – cascading and supporting implementation on a site. Key areas covered include Peoples Capability, Lean Tools and Techniques, Effective Planning, Quality Fundamentals, and Effective Maintenance.
- As part of your role, you will be responsible for driving sustainable performance Improvement through OEE, Quality Improvement and Wastage reduction, safety initiatives.
- You will responsible for building a network of improvement champions across the group to establish and to share best practice, implementing a robust performance measurement system which delivers bottom line cost reduction.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Maxime Cable, at email@example.com quoting ref MC9974 or call me on 01485 520000 for a confidential discussion.