Job ref: 7919 | c. £23,000 | Essex
We are seeking a talented individual to join an innovative food manufacturer who can provide a rewarding working environment.
This business has experienced tremendous success and is proud of its reputation for providing exceptional customer service and superior quality products.
The purpose of your role as QA Technologist is to ensure that the requirements for both BRC certification and our customers are met and to maintain the standards for product safety, legality, traceability, quality, hygiene and housekeeping requirements.
- Control the goods coming into the business to the risk assessed schedule, taking of samples and completion of paperwork.
- Carry out internal audits to the schedule including glass, blades, and personal hygiene.
- Ensure the control, quarantine, and corrective action of any non-conforming products.
- Assist with monitoring and investigating complaints.
- Assist with organising and assessing laboratory testing as required.
- Create and provide certificates of conformance to customers at the point of despatch.
Key skills and experience required for the QA Technologist include:
- Ideally educated to a degree or A-Level standard in a food science/technology discipline.
- Previous food/beverage quality assurance, or similar, experience (can be from a university placement).
- Food Hygiene and Food Safety qualifications are a benefit.
- Laboratory, auditing, or HACCP experience would also be an advantage.
- High attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and IT literate.
- Driving licence preferred due to the site's location and the shift pattern required.
The QA Technologist job is based in Essex and is paying c. £23,000, which is paid at £11 per hour. Paid overtime is also available.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, on a rotating shift pattern of 6 am – 2 pm / 2 pm – 10 pm.
How to apply
To be considered for the QA Technologist job, please click the Apply button.
After submitting your CV, we aim to contact you in 1-2 business days on the assumption that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
QA Technician | QA Auditor | Quality Assurance Auditor | Quality Auditor | Quality Assistant | QA Assistant | Quality Assurance Technician | Food Industry Technical QA Jobs