Excellent opportunity for a career-minded Operations/Manufacturing Manager to work with a committed team in a multi-site, traditional food manufacturing business
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Production/Manufacturing Manager
Location: North London
Salary: c£50k - £55K plus benefits
The Candidate – Production Manager:
- Do you have a proven track record as an Operations/Manufacturing Manager in a Food manufacturing environment, preferably bakery?
- Food Manufacturing or FMCG experience is essential.
- Can you demonstrate where you have managed a large team in a labour intensive environment?
- Are you motivated by challenge?
- Can you demonstrate evidence of strong leadership in your current and previous roles?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on….
The Role – Production Manager:
- Reporting to the Site Manager, this position's primary responsibility is ensuring organisational effectiveness by providing strong leadership to the factory teams.
- Working with the cross functional management team, the position also contributes to the development and implementation of organisational strategies, policies and practices.
- You will contribute to the manufacturing strategy development.
- You will deputise for the GM as and when necessary.
- My client is a well-known food manufacturer with manufacturing sites throughout the UK.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join the business and be a key player in making a difference to their site.
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref EH/BFPM to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463 or mobile 07792 465955.