Now more than ever, its time consider your longterm career security. Here's a role with a global branded food business who know how to look after their staff.
If the last year-and-a-half has taught us anything, its that looking after yourself should be a personal priority. Not just in terms of health, but also wealth. I don't just mean money wealth, but your career wealth, ambitions and aspirations.
Are you in a position that is perfect? Probably not, but could it be better? Have you been concerned about your future during the pandemic? Most have, but a few have felt secure and well looked after by their employers. My client is certainly one of those employers.
In this opportunity they have requested a Specifications Technologist to manage their web-based specs for drinks, ensuring all process and packaging changes are accurate and submitted in a timely manner. It's a role assisting the management of Technical and IT related issues covering product bar codes and factory recipes.
Its such a strong brand in the market, that you will instantly feel secure, surrounded by well known, trusted and loved drinks products. Working with NPD, Sales & Marketing for product launches and existing product developments. You'll participate in product meetings where key quality and technical information is being briefed. You will definitely feel like part of a family that continues to make their drinks, industry leaders.
You will receive an incredible benefits package as well as competitive salary. The pension scheme alone is one of the best in the food industry and further illustrates the long-term thinking you might have when considering your career options now and in the future.
To discuss this option further with me I just need you to…
- Have a degree or HND in Food Science, Food Tech or experience in a relative role
- Have experience using SAP, Hamilton Grant or equivalent systems
- Have good written and verbal communication skills as you liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Be a strong planner and organiser
- Take pride in details. Working with retailer customers and their portals such as FIND, TTL, EVOLVE, M CREATE and ASPECT
- Want to make a move that will safe-guard your hard work for the foreseeable future.
Send me your CV to make the first step.