This is a great opportunity to work as a Quality Systems Manager for one of the best companies in Devon. Ideally you will come from a food/quality background and have a good understanding of quality management systems, identifying improvements and developing systems.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- You will help to maintain HACCP and TACCP as tools to identifying and controlling risks throughout the site.
- You will assist with driving compliance to manufacturing standard and providing expertise and guidance on implementation of industry and customer standards.
- Audits will be a part of the role as you will be needed to assist and lead external audits & customer visits
- You will have your compliance tested as the role will see you assessing regulatory compliance of proposed product optimisation interventions.
In order to be considered for this role you will need to:
- Have over 3 years experience working in the food industry ideally as a Quality Manager, Compliance Manager, Food Technologist or Quality Systems Manager
- Have previous auditing experience and have HACCP Level 3
- A degree in food science or a similar degree
If this sounds like the job for you then please contact Nick Crocker @ Zest on 0117 3252 999 or email@example.com