This is an opportunity to work for a very well known branded food company in London. They are currently hiring for a Technical Manager to join their team where you will have 1 direct report into you. It is the perfect role for someone who is a Senior Food Technologist looking for their first position as a Technical Manager.
- You will support the Technical team in maintaining high levels of food safety and ensuring the company maintains their excellent BRC grades.
- You will be required to visit co packing sites so being able and experienced in auditing factories is a must to be successful for this role.
- You will conduct various risk assessments on the companies product range making sure product quality is kept.
- You will need to have knowledge of NPD as you will work closely with the NPD team making sure the launch processes go smoothly and part of this will be to attend factory trials.
In order to be considered for this role you will need to:
- Have over 5 years experience working in the food industry ideally as a Senior Food Technologist.
- Have previous auditing experience and have HACCP Level 3
- A degree in food science or a similar degree
If this sounds like the job for you then please contact Nick Crocker @ Zest on 0117 3252 999 or firstname.lastname@example.org