Our client, a large multisite food manufacturer is recruiting for a Management Accountant to prepare, develop and analyse management accounting information.
You will be required to be qualified to apply for this role
• Weekly, monthly and quarterly timings.
• Accounts (month end).
• Variance analysis & reporting.
• Sales / stocks reporting.
• Accounts reconciliation.
• Overhead / absorption rate.
• Local balance sheet.
• Government statistics.
• KPI reporting.
• Product costings.
• Producing weekly, monthly and quarterly management reports.
• Production of management and financial accounts.
• Budgeting and forecast variance analysis.
• Cost analysis and review, to include detailed analysis into variable manufacturing costs, including follow up with the relevant managers.
• Provide up to date costing to the business for general and any NPD changes.
• The successful candidate must be a part / qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with a proven track record in the role.
• Experience of leading a small team.
• Need to have an understanding (and background in) of FMCG, retail or manufacturing cost based environments.
• Excellent IT skills - Microsoft (in particular Excel), Internet, Email. Knowledge of MRP/ERP systems.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Used to working in fast moving environments, providing accurate and timely information to a high standard.
Our client is looking to interview within the next 2 weeks with a view to making an offer in June.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or call Gareth Baerecke