This is a great opportunity to join our team, bringing to life our future condiments manufacturing facility, located in Peterborough, UK. Our vision is to build a sustainable, innovative McCormick factory-of-the-future to support our Flavour Solutions customers.
- Effectively manage all utility and site facilities in line with business expectations and standards.
- Hold responsibility for food defence/ pest control for site, being able to demonstrate compliance for the site in audits via calibrations and certification.
- Manage specified external site contracts, including Site serves, security personnel and site security systems, pest control, and ensure that standards meet (or exceed) requirements outlined in Corporate, customer and 3rd party standards. Meet and exceed all requirements of the contract, control and achieve financial targets.
- Effectively manage and control third party against contractual service level agreements to identify and co-ordinate methods of improving standards, monitor and evaluate services to ensure value for money for the client.
- Set, deliver and report on KPIs for Sustainability, such as Customer scorecards, EMEA reports, Corporate reports, monthly site scorecard etc.
- Hold responsibility for waste management including the management of the effluent plant.
- Manage minor fabric maintenance activities to keep the site to the required standards.
- Ensure effective monitoring and management of allocated budgets.
- Ensure full compliance with Company Quality, Food Safety, Health & Safety and Environmental requirements.
- Accreditation from the British Institute Facilities Management.
- A qualification from an accredited body in Manufacturing / Quality Control Systems / Engineering / Business Studies would be an advantage.
- Experience in the Food / Pharmaceutical / Chemical / Cosmetics / Automotive industries.
- A background in manufacturing, quality assurance, engineering and/or facilities management would be of benefit.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to manage and organise a varied workload effectively, utilising available resources and achieving deadlines.
- Ability to coordinate and manage internal and external resources.
At McCormick, we bring our passion for flavor to work each day. We encourage growth, respect everyone's contributions and do what's right for our business, our people, our communities and our planet. Join us on our quest to make every meal and moment better.
Founded in Baltimore, MD in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 12,400 employees around the world and more than $5 Billion in annual sales., the Company manufactures, markets, and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures, food service businesses and consumers.
While our global headquarters are in the Baltimore, Maryland, USA area, McCormick operates and serves customers from nearly 50 locations in 27 countries and 135 markets in Asia-Pacific, China, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Americas, including North, South and Central America with recognized brands including Schwartz.
At McCormick, we have over a 100-year legacy based on our “Power of People” principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion, and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.