Quality Assurance Technician
£Competitive with Package
Moday to Friday 8am to 5pm
To develop Quality systems for the organisation, whilst ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation, whilst being involved with Internal Audits, compliance and customer communications.
Duties and Responsibilities
• To assist in the development of Quality and the Quality Systems.
• To ensure compliance with all relevant legislation relating to product safety and legality in conjunction with the Group Technical / Quality Manager.
• To develop and implement relevant GMP and Hygiene Standards.
• To ensure Internal Audits are carried out to schedule and actioned in a timely manner.
• To assist in achieving and maintaining customer approval and any relevant accreditation standards.
• To highlight the correct training requirements with regard to Quality.
• To ensure Raw Material, Process Control and Finished Product Specifications are up to date in conjunction with the Group Quality Team.
• To ensure analytical summaries are maintained and supplied to relevant personnel.
• To ensure non compliances and customer complaints are correctly investigated and followed up.
Skills and Qualifications
• Educated to a good level.
• Hold a level 3 HACCP Certificate (Desirable)
• Have a good understanding of factory processes, HACCP, Quality Systems, and auditing processes.
• Previous experience within a Quality role.
• Previous experience conducting internal audits.
• Good IT skills including Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Excellent communication skills, with ability to be able to communicate well at all levels.
• Competent at analysing data.