Category, Commercial and Supply Chain Solutions Manager Learning
Flexible home working/ South East
Offering a range of services to the food, drink and retail sectors our client is a well-established organisation with an excellent reputation. They provide valuable insight to the industry as well as a range of events. Now seeking a Category, Commercial and Supply Chain Solutions Manager (Learning) to deliver the solutions plan, creating and delivering profitable projects in this area, including blended learning and people development, strategy development projects and performance improvement initiatives.
Product plan and strategy, creating and developing solutions and commercial learning products.
Delivery of projects and training courses.
Pre-commissioned co-creation of projects to meet customer needs, in collaboration with the customer and the customer team.
Co-creation and delivery of training and blended learning projects and other solutions programmes to satisfy customer problems and build capability across the industry, focussing heavily on the functional areas of learning such as commercial capability, category and supply chain management
Extensive collaboration with the customer team to identify opportunities aligned to capabilities and create propositions that meet the customer needs, in keeping with established collaborative documents.
Manages risk, mitigating actions and good governance in all operating practices.
To ensure all solutions created deliver against day rate targets to achieve required profitability, enabling solutions to grow income and profit as per agreed budgets
Delivery to include training and capability development, project and programme management, stakeholder management and facilitation that utilises technical skills, knowledge & experience across Supply Chain, Category and Commercial capability
Support the delivery of the open workshop programme, delivering virtual workshops, content design and facilitation provision.
Ownership and project management of projects, ensuring project teams have the capability and capacity to deliver excellent projects for customers
Ensure high quality delivery, establishing appropriate KPI’s and feedback mechanisms
Create projects that help drive the team day rate, utilisation rate and regularity of purchase, to help drive profitability.
Support ongoing product innovation, helping generate new profitable revenue streams for long-term success.
Helps ensure customer relevancy of propositions through customer and industry understanding and feedback, to set the product plan for your area
- Experience in creating and delivering blended learning programmes would be valuable
- Deep functional expertise in commercial management, including commercial capability
- You could be an experienced trainer, able to devise, develop and deliver successful training and learning products to global organisations
- Experience of, and passion for, the consumer goods industry
- Functional industry experience gained in commercial or capability roles
- Able to create profitable products and solutions for customers, with excellent problem-solving skills and a customer first mindset
- Understanding of the commercial interface between retailers & manufacturers
- Commercial acumen, with the ability to identify and deliver commercial opportunities within the consultancy/advisory space.
- Proven track record of high quality delivery
- Credible at Director and senior management level with strong influencing capability
- Collaborative approach with partnership mindset
- Strong project management skills
- Dynamic, self-motivated, and driven with a growth mindset and results focus.
Ref Code: FMW40032
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with a comprehensive CV, including salary details, quoting the reference and for the attention of Lisa Fox to email@example.com or call 020 8203 1000.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.