Shift Production Manager
Job ref: 7875 | up to £40,000 | Kent
This role is working for a company that was founded on a set of principles and a vision to become a leading, global supplier of products.
This family-run and friendly business utilises a unique combination of their rich heritage and expert advice to help their customers succeed.
The purpose of your role as Shift Production Manager is to oversee the production team across multiple manufacturing procedures.
- In line with production planning and customer demand, manage the scheduling and appointment of resources.
- Administration of and the checking of system and batch documentation to ensure accurate stock and the consistency of MRP transactions.
- Ensure standards (SOP’s) are adhered to and investigate any variances.
- Provide leadership for resolution of production failures, lead CAPA meetings and eliminate root causes from investigations.
- Lead and implement process improvements with a view to improving OEE, efficiencies, throughput, workflows and 5S performance.
- Coach, mentor, and train employees.
- Support a Health and Safety culture, ensuring the completion of trackers and audits as set out by H&S Manager.
To be considered for the Shift Production Manager, you will have:
- Strong production experience within food or beverage manufacturing, or other FMCG environment.
- Experience leading or supervising a production team.
- Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills.
- Able to motivate employees to become high performing team members
- Competent in all MS office programmes and experience using an MRP system.
The Shift Production Manager job is based in Kent and is paying up to £40,000 according to your experience.
The package also includes company pension scheme, healthcare, annual bonus scheme, Perkbox employee benefits and 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 6 am to 2 pm / 2 pm – 10 pm on a rotating basis.
How to apply
To be considered for the Shift Production Manager job, please click the Apply button.
After submitting your CV, we aim to contact you in 1-2 business days on the assumption that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
Production Shift Manager | Head of Production | Manufacturing Manager | Food Manufacturing Production Jobs