Site Engineering Manager
Are you an Engineering Manager within a fast-paced FMCG manufacturing environment?
My client is a leading speciality food manufacturer, producing a diverse range of baked and un- baked food products for all the major UK retailers.
Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire
Salary: Up to £70k plus bonus and benefits
- This site has undergone significant development in the last few years, and has further capital projects planned
- A multi-site business, my client can offer career progression for the right person
- Proven track record of engineering leadership in a fast-paced Food / FMCG manufacturing environment.
- Strong leadership style, able to demonstrate where you have driven change and engagement to deliver the Engineering strategy, as part of the overall site strategy.
- Experience managing large Capital projects, ideally £1m+ in value.
- Proven experience of delivering improved equipment/asset reliability, using various maintenance techniques, including CBM.
- Formally qualified in Engineering
- IOSH and Food Safety qualifications preferably.
- Coaching and mentoring style of leadership.
- This role reports into the Factory Manager and is responsible for the Engineering department of this Food manufacturing site.
- Lead the Engineering team to continuously improve plant reliability. Train, coach and develop the team to improve their capability.
- Deliver Capital projects that will improve the site in terms of the working environment, efficiency gains, and profitability.
- Implement and embed Engineering Best Practice.
- Work in partnership with the other key site functions, in particular Operations and CI to deliver the sites profitability objectives.
Sound interesting? Please get in touch with me, John Pollard at Grey Wolf Search Ltd, quoting reference GW/32070.