Job ref: 7927 | £22,000 - £25,000 | Cheshire
You will be working for a high-quality food manufacturer, within their BRC Grade A production facility, supplying products to their customer base all over the UK.
The purpose of your role as Stock Controller is to support the team with administrative tasks, to ensure the planning of collections and deliveries are efficiently processed.
The role will require the successful applicant to become a superuser for Business Central, updating information and being the first point of call for troubleshooting queries.
- Maintain and evolve the Business Central (Microsoft Dynamics 365) system and solve system queries.
- Investigate and fix stock issues.
- Conduct stock takes.
- Carry out stock movement, stock transfers and stock reports (waste/damaged/missing).
- Cover the Demand Planner and general admin roles when necessary.
- Reverse operations within the system to fix errors in the supply chain.
- Create Sales Return Orders.
- Manage stock traceability and stock consumption records.
Key skills and experience for the Stock Controller include:
- Experience working in a related stock control, supply chain, goods movement or similar role.
- Experience with Business Central (Microsoft Dynamics 365) or other ERP software.
- Intermediate Excel.
- Able to plan and organise your work effectively in a fast-paced environment, often working to short deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
The Stock Controller job is based in Cheshire and is paying £22,000 - £25,000 according to your experience.
The working hours are Monday to Thursday, 08:00 - 16.00 and Friday 08:00 - 15:00.
The company also offers free parking on-site, free access to their employee’s assistance programme, 21 days holiday per her, plus bank holidays.
How to apply
To be considered for the Stock Controller job, please click the Apply button.
After submitting your CV, we aim to contact you in 1-2 business days on the assumption that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
Production Goods Coordinator | Stock Coordinator | Materials Controller | Goods Coordinator | Stock Administrator | Stock Planner | Supply Chain Coordinator