Logistics & Supply Chain Manager
The Logistics & Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for managing two teams within the Logistics function: Bulk Planning (ordering of liquids and cased goods, expediting, scheduling deliveries & managing hauliers) and creation of new materials and bills of materials
The Logistics & Supply Chain Manager will be a key member of the team from an internal communication point of view, taking part in the launch of new materials and communicating with the commercial and marketing teams to ensure bulk and materials are available to produce in line with demand.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing 2 teams within the Logistics department
- Being responsible for managing the relationship with, and performance of, bulk liquid and cased goods logistics providers
- Reviewing demand and proposing orders for bottled at source products
- Attending New Product Introduction meeting
- Conducting tenders for Freight and sourcing pricing for new routes
- A good level of general education to A Level or equivalent
- The job requires good people and process management, good communication skills and attention to detail
- A high level of competency in Excel is required and ideally the candidate will have previous knowledge of SAP
- Experience in an FMCG environment is also an advantage
- Strong customer service ethic, understanding of planning processes to maximise output/ service level
- Be able to bring a team together to provide excellent customer service – internally and externally
Great products, outstanding growth, a highly capable team and in the last 10 years has seen double digit growth, so a real modern-day success story. Unlike other businesses they are more versatile, focussed, and ambitious. They understand the needs of their consumers and retailers and control all aspects of the supply chain to provide profitable solutions.
But this will not be like working for a large blue-chip corporation. You will have total financial insight and the ability to make fast decisions as you will have input to the UK business.
You will be graduate calibre, coupled with excellent communication skills and high levels of IT literacy and financial acumen. You will currently be in logistics – planning looking to grow your career
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 5046/64
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Please be aware that all third-party and direct applications to any of our roles will be forwarded to our retained consultants Veritas Partnership Limited and no fees will be payable.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.