NPD Technologist / Development Chef
Posted by: Silven Recruitment
Job Title: Development Chef
Location: Remote (London based business)
Salary: £30-35k plus excellent benefits
- We are looking for a passionate and creative NPD Technologist / Development Chef who has previous experience of working for a food manufacturer or QSR.
- Or – if you are an aspiring chef with experience in protein and/or bakery looking for a move into a manufacturing business then this could be the role for you.
- You’ll need to have excellent food presentation skills with the ability to articulate and communicate your ideas at all levels in this customer focused role.
- You’ll need to be able to hit the ground running, so previous experience of developing products for the retail market would be of a distinct advantage.
- As well as having a strong creative flair and the ability to encourage creative thinking within a team, you must also be commercially aware and enjoy keeping up to date with new food trends.
- You will be tasked with transforming your culinary knowledge into amazing products that keep this business ahead in this competitive market place.
- You will work closely with customers to bring brand new concepts to the table.
- In this exciting and challenging role you'll be instrumental in delivering innovative concepts by using your ingredients and development knowledge to create new products as well as keeping the existing range refreshed.
- You will be busy researching products, brainstorming new ideas, creating, presenting & cooking new concepts for customers.
- My client is a branded food manufacturer making high-end products and are looking for an innovative and commercially astute Development Chef to join their vibrant NPD Team and develop this part of the business.
- This is an exciting time to join this business and to influence the shaping of the NPD strategy.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref KG/10028 to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 07399 935 170 or 0161 832 7463