Shift Production Manager
Role: Shift Manufacturing Manager/Shift Production Manager
Location: Lanarkshire/Scottish Borders
Salary: c£40k - £45k, Pension, Healthcare
Shifts: Mon- Fri, 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm
Shift Manufacturing Manager - The Candidate:
- Previous experience in a Shift Manager or Days based role managing a multi-skilled Production team in a manufacturing environment – preferably Food or FMCG.
- Experienced in continuous improvement and able to create an environment where team members consistently push for improved team performance and productivity.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills and coaching skills – be passionate about people and their development.
- Able to develop trust, respect open communication within the team as well as be willing to face challenging situations.
Shift Manufacturing Manager - The Role:
- To lead a multi-disciplined shift team in a fast paced manufacturing operation
- To deliver the correct quantity, of the highest quality, within budgeted costs, in a safe manner, at the correct time.
- Maintain a safe working environment with focus on zero accidents.
- Coach employees to fulfil and exceed the requirements of the job through a Continuous Excellence approach.
- Ensure ongoing smooth operations of Factory through effective employee engagement and industrial relations management.
- Lead continuous improvement teams to drive forward changes in plant/process/products to improve on all KPI’s.
- A major FMCG Manufacturer with a commitment to high quality products for all their customers.
- The company are keen to develop employees and provide career development opportunities.
- They are set for an exciting period of growth so this is a great time to join.
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in hearing more about this fantastic career opportunity then please send a copy of your CV quoting ref EH/PML in the subject field to email@example.com or give Emma a call on 0161 832 7463.