Location – Greater Manchester
Salary – c£30k - £40k
Disruptive challenger brand looking for an ambitious Technical Manager to grow as they do!
- Responsibility for Food Safety and quality management, ensuring that products and manufacturing operations meet all quality, food safety and legality requirements.
- Maintain and develop programmes of continuous improvement.
- Management of a small team with the view to grow.
- Approval of new artwork and artwork amends ensuring all legal aspects are correct.
- To co-ordinate supplier audits, and review supplier performance against defined standards.
- Relevant qualifications are required i.e., Food Safety Level 3, HACCP Level 3.
- An in-depth knowledge of relevant legislation and food industry standards, familiar with Food Safety, Allergen Control, Microbiology and Quality Assurance.
- Examples of BRC Audits for major retailers and the grades achieved.
- Rapidly growing SME launching non food innovative products to European and UK Retailers.
- Supplying into all major retailers, food service and hospitality sectors.
- First UK site of this kind to achieve a BRC.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity contact Hannah McGrail on 07450406505 or email Hannah directly on Hannah.email@example.com with reference #HM10018