Job ref: 7929 | £22,000 - £25,000 | Cheshire
You will be working for a high-quality food manufacturer, within their BRC Grade A production facility, supplying products to their customer base all over the UK.
The purpose of your role as Operations Administrator is to be a crucial link between the customer services, warehouse, production, and operations team.
You will provide strong administrative support with inputting and checking product and shipping data plus be the first line of support to the customer services team, ensuring any order queries are resolved in a timely manner, as well as production planning.
- Manage the production of delivery notes.
- Liaise with the customer service, planning, and operations team to ensure a “right first time” approach.
- Maintain shipping files to ensure up-to-date and accurate shipping records as required by HM Customs.
- Coordinate freight forwarding to manage the process of getting containers delivered from point of entry into the UK to company premises.
- Ensure paperwork is actioned and completed promptly.
- Cover all administration needs for Production and Finance including ordering of sundry items for Office and Factory use.
- Populate and maintain production plan, as directed by Operations Manager.;
Key skills and experience for the Operations Administrator include:
- 2 years experience working in an administration role.
- Ideally a background working in a production planning, warehouse, supply chain, or logistics environment.
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent organisation skills, high attention to detail, and ability to work to short deadlines.
The Operations Administrator job is based in Cheshire and is paying £22,000 - £25,000 according to your experience.
The working hours are Monday to Thursday 08:00 - 16.00 and Friday 08:00 - 15:00.
How to apply
To be considered for the Operations Administrator job, please click the Apply button.
After submitting your CV, we aim to contact you in 1-2 business days on the assumption that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
Supply Chain Administrator | Despatch Assistant | Planning Assistant | Logistics Coordinator | Supply Chain Coordinator