I am working privately owned food manufacturer of sauces, glazes, seasonings and other delicious products. They supply into other manufacturers and foodservice as well as restaurant groups and we are looking to add Junior Business Development Chef to the team. You do not need to have manufacturing but a passion for food innovations and either a food degree or experience working as a chef.
Joining a super friendly, cohesive and supportive team, the role offers excellent career progression and development to the successful candidate.
• Innovate new products for our customers
• Work on the improvement for the consumer, customer and the clients existing products
• Producing samples for customer briefs and presentations
• Be knowledgeable and aware of current and future food trends and comparative products from all major retailers
• Plan and organised own workload ensuring the wants and needs of internal and external customers are being met
• High level of culinary skill – qualification would be beneficial but not essential
• Be creative and passion about cuisines / food trends
• Good communicator in regard to presenting to people
This is a Monday to Friday role with a salary of £25-30K plus depending on experience.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please send your most recent CV to email@example.com or call me on 0131 226 5060