Job ref: 7932 | £25,000 - £27,000 | Lancashire
You will be working for a renowned manufacturer of innovative pharmaceutical and beauty products which are supplied to their customers all over the world.
The business has built a strong reputation for building a culture to provide its employees with opportunities to progress and grow their careers with the company.
As QESH Technologist, you will be responsible for the maintenance of the site integrated management system plus the management of the site non-conformance control programmes.
You will also assist and support in ensuring compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Perform analysis and create reports for major quality issues across the site in relation to customer complaints and microbiological issues.
- Promote Health & Safety policy and procedures, always ensuring a safe working environment.
- Promote environmental awareness and good practice; developing procedures and systems in line with these practices.
- Monitor site conformance to required standards, raising any non-conformances.
- Manage tasks and activities for third-party contractors required for quality, environmental or health & safety activities.
- Monitor key legislation changes that are applicable to business operations to ensure the business remains compliant.
- Manage and maintain all QESH documentation, ensuring accurate records are always kept up-to-date and audit ready.
Key skills and experience for the QESH Technologist include:
- Previous experience working in a health & safety focused role within a production environment.
- A background of working with pharmaceutical products an advantage.
- Ability to read, understand and translate legislation and standards in the QESH sectors.
- Qualifications including IEMA Foundation Certificate, IOSH and Internal Auditor highly desirable.
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office.
The QESH Technologist job is based in Lancashire and is paying £25,000 - £27,000 according to your experience.
The package includes 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) rising by one day for each year of service, standard pension, on-site parking, and Health Plan.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 8.30 am - 5 pm.
How to apply
To be considered for the QESH Technologist job, please click the Apply button.
After submitting your CV, we aim to contact you in 1-2 business days on the assumption that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
QESH Coordinator | Quality, Environmental, Safety & Health Coordinator | Health & Safety Coordinator | Health & Safety Advisor | HSE Coordinator | QSHE Compliance Jobs | HSQE Coordinator | Quality Engineer