Job ref: 7933 | £20,000 - £22,000 | Lancashire
You will be working for a renowned manufacturer of innovative pharmaceutical and beauty products which are supplied to their customers all over the world.
The business has built a strong reputation for building a culture to provide its employees with opportunities to progress and grow their careers with the company.
The purpose of your role as Technical Administrator is to create and manage bespoke customer product specifications and systems plus collate and manage all raw material technical information to ensure both raw materials and consequent mixed bulks are safe and legal.
- Attend customer training and refresher courses on online specification systems as required.
- Ensure specifications are completed on time to the required standard.
- Review artwork to ensure the information contained matches pack copy and customer specifications.
- Creation of formulation details and ingredient lists.
- Upkeep and maintenance of the raw material database and INCI breakdowns.
- Ensure that all raw materials and fragrances comply with both customers and internal policies where applicable.
- Collate and maintain all raw material information such as internal questionnaire, SDS, specifications, cruelty-free statements, palm statements, allergen lists, IFRA statements
- Upkeep and maintenance of the RSUK approved supplier list.
Key skills and experience for the Technical Administrator include:
- Ideally educated to a degree level in a scientific discipline.
- Strong administration and IT skills including Microsoft Office.
- Experience working in a technical admin related role in a pharmaceutical, food, beverage, healthcare/beauty products, or other FMCG is preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage your workload in a fast-paced environment.
The Technical Administrator job is based in Lancashire and is paying £20,000 - £22,000 according to your experience.
The package includes 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) rising by one day for each year of service, standard pension, on-site parking, and Health Plan.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 8.30 am - 5 pm.
How to apply
To be considered for the Technical Administrator job, please click the Apply button.
After submitting your CV, we aim to contact you in 1-2 business days on the assumption that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
Technical Assistant | Technical Admin Assistant | Technical Coordinator | Technical Information Officer | Specifications Technologist