Supply Chain Manager
Job ref: 7892 | c. £55,000 | West London
You will be working for an innovative and expanding food business that has won several prestigious awards for its great-tasting products.
The business has ambitious growth plans, so there is ample opportunity for career growth and development within the company.
The purpose of your role as Supply Chain Manager is to manage the teams to analyse and formulate production plans to keep stocks at an optimum position to meet customer needs, plus utilise all business resources to continually improve the customer experience across the supply chain streams and deliver improvements.
- Develop an appropriate supply chain strategy to maximise customer satisfaction at the lowest possible cost.
- Evaluate and report on KPIs (Quality, Service Level & OTIF) on a weekly basis.
- Ensure supply chain processes meet legal requirements and standards.
- Communicate and negotiate with suppliers and vendors to land more profitable deals.
- Lead the supply chain team in executing best practices and measuring performance through agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Plan, manage, and coordinate all activities related to the sourcing and procurement of necessary materials and supplies to meet the changing levels of product demand.
- Works directly with sales department to determine most cost-effective distribution solution for finished goods transportation to customers.
To be considered for the Supply Chain Manager, you will:
- Degree educated in a supply chain, operations, analytical or maths related subject.
- Previous experience working in a supply chain, planning and operations role within an FMCG environment – most ideally food manufacturing.
- Team management experience.
- Excited to work in a fast-growing SME, developing processes and systems in the rapid growth period.
- Excellent communication & relationship management skills.
- Excellent time management skills and able to prioritise between multiple tasks.
- Highly analytical with strong Excel skills.
The Supply Chain Manager job is based in West London and is paying c. £55,000 according to your experience.
How to apply
To be considered for the Supply Chain Manager job, please click the Apply button.
After submitting your CV, we aim to contact you in 1-2 business days on the assumption that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
Production Planning Manager | Head of Supply Chain | Forecasting Manager | Senior Production Planner | Materials Manager | Materials Planner