Posted By – Silven
Location – South Yorkshire
Job Title – Hygiene Supervisor/Manager – Day based role
Salary – Circa 35k + Benefits.
Are you a Hygiene Supervisor/Manager looking to play a key role in a dynamic, food business responsible for producing a delicious range of products?
- Manage and maintain all the sanitation and hygiene to the highest standard whilst on night shift, as well as carry out audits.
- Ensure that all cleaning is completed safely, on time and supports the ‘Right First time’ ethos of the business.
- Investigate fully any Out of Specification results from swabs and along with the Technical Manager identify trends that require investigation and make recommendations based on the investigations.
- You must have previous Hygiene supervisory experience, preferably within a Food Manufacturing environment.
- Full understanding of BRC audits and Retailer standards is expected.
- Leading player within their category making branded and own label products for the retailer.
If you want to know more about this position, then send a copy of your CV direct too firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CH/10013. Or alternatively call Carole on 0161 832 7463