Technical Compliance Coordinator
Job ref: 7594 | £27,000 - £30,000 | Buckinghamshire
You will be working for a customer-focused and growing foods import and distribution business.
They are currently looking for a highly motivated and organised Technical Compliance Coordinator to join their team; with the ultimate aim of increasing service levels to customers, which includes major supermarkets, cash and carry and food manufacturers.
This is a newly created position due to company growth. As Technical Compliance Coordinator, you will be a key part of a close-knit and friendly team where you will ensure food safety and quality objectives are met.
- Ensure products comply with current and future legislation.
- Ensure product labelling is fully compliant and product specifications are digitised with a view to future integration onto the company ERP system and website.
- Be a vital part of the NPD team, liaising with suppliers to allow smooth introduction of exciting new product lines.
- Have an essential role in supporting the sales team to win new business.
- Working with warehouse and logistics teams on securing BRC accreditation.
- Liaise with local authorities and port health officers on relevant matters.
Key skills and experience for the Technical Compliance Coordinator include:
- Technical administration experience within the food import and distribution environment.
- Ideally educated to a degree level in food science, food safety or similar discipline,
- Able to demonstrate a good knowledge of food industry technical/quality management systems, labelling and finished product specifications.
- Additional qualifications such as food safety, HACCP etc. would be a benefit.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills with the confidence to manage customer technical requirements in a fast-paced environment.
The Technical Compliance Coordinator job is based in Buckinghamshire and is paying £27,000 - £30,000 according to your experience.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 9 am – 6 pm with 1 hour lunch break.
How to apply
To be considered for the Technical Compliance Coordinator job, please click the Apply button.
After submitting your CV, we aim to contact you in 1-2 business days on the assumption that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
Food Safety Jobs | Technical Assistant | Technical Compliance Jobs | Technical Coordinator | Food Technologist | Technical Administrator | Quality Technologist | QA Technician | Food Manufacturing Technical Jobs