Job ref: 7936 | £28,000 - £30,000 | Hampshire / Dorset
You will be working for a high-quality and ambitious food production business that strives to ensure its employees work in a happy, healthy, and safe environment.
The senior management team actively encourages their employees to develop their skills, and fully immerse themselves in the company culture of quality and innovation.
The purpose of your role is to supervise a dedicated operations team to ensure that all safety, quality, and legal standards are met as well as ensuring production output meets the production plan.
- Monitor and maintain deliveries to ensure they reach customers on time, in full.
- Lead mentor and coach the Operators to meet internal and external KPI's.
- Ensure products are manufactured within all food safety and hygiene requirements.
- Manage staff workload by delegating tasks accordingly and efficiently to ensure production quotas are met, ensuring all staff are fully aware of their duties.
- Document and record production on ERP and QMS system maintaining traceability and accuracy of information.
- Carry out Operator training as required including new starters and refresher training for existing employees.
- Assist with continuous improvement activities. Identify any areas for optimisation and make recommendations to the Senior Management team.
Skills and experience for the Production Supervisor include:
- Production supervisory, team/line leader or management experience within food or beverage production.
- Excellent planning, organisation and time management skills.
- Strong communicator with the ability to instil confidence and motivate your team, to achieve KPI's.
- Relevant qualifications such as Food Safety, Food Hygiene etc. are also an advantage.
- IT literate, preferably with experience using ERP systems.
The Production Supervisor job is based in the Hampshire / Dorset region and is paying £28,000 - £30,000 according to your experience.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 3.30 pm to 1 am.
How to apply
To be considered for the Production Supervisor job, please click the Apply button.
After submitting your CV, we aim to contact you in 1-2 business days providing your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.