Do you want to develop your career with a global and dynamic FMCG company? We are currently looking to recruit an exceptional Senior Business Manager - Commercial Ingredients to join our Milk & Trading team to work with both our Tactical Sales and Key UK/EU Food Manufacturing accounts. This is a unique opportunity to join a team who has both strategic and tactical relationships with our customer portfolio. As a Senior Business Manager you will report to the Commercial Director - Milk & Trading. Although the role will be head office based in Leeds there will also be flexibility to work remotely.
Some of your key responsibilities in the role will include:
- UK Milk Balancing - Daily/Weekly/Monthly Sales Liquid Milk Products
- Maximise product returns ( Milk Utilisation Price ) on Traded Dairy Products ( i.e. Skimmed Milk Powder, Butter Milk Powder, Cream, Butter and Cheddar Curd )
- Account responsibility for Key Food Manufacturing accounts for Bulk Dairy Products
- Establishing and developing business plans in line with forecasted Milk Balance/2026 Strategy
- Delivery of key financial targets
- Representation at Global Trading meetings as required
- Stakeholder management within Matrix structure
The successful candidate will be a results driven individual with significant experience in a commercial role within FMCG and will be educated to degree level. You will have a global mind-set and strong commercial acumen and will ideally have an understanding of the dairy sector and global markets. With strong communication and negotiation skills you will be able to demonstrate a history of building positive relationships with key customers whilst growing existing business. You will also be able to build strong internal relationships and work effectively in a matrix environment. A high energy, proactive and decisive individual, you will possess strong numerical skills that allow you to manage complex situations to a positive outcome. An understanding of supply chain/ operations and associated challenge would also be beneficial.