Production Manager (Days Based)
Location: Bristol , Newport, Stroud, Swindon
This a great role for an Production Operations Manager (Days Based Mon-Fri) , to join a rapidly expanding manufacturing business, we are looking for someone with energy, vision and passion to help drive this business in their brand new state of the art factory. This a great role for someone who wants to develop themselves and take the next step in their career.
- We’re looking for an inspirational Production Operations Manager who has a real passion for Manufacturing .You will have experience of working and ideally have managed multi-functional teams in a FMCG manufacturing environment.
- You will have a strong production management background and can demonstrate successful leadership skills. You will be commercially astute and have the ability to set and deliver site budgets and strategy.
- You will have extensive change management experience and have a proven ability to engage and inspire at all levels, you have a passion for Continuous improvement and be able to work within a cross functional team
- You will use your own initiative and be a strong decision maker.
- You’ll be commercially astute, have strong analytical skills and be IT literate.
Key responsibilities include:
- Reporting to the Operations Director you will have full responsibility for manufacturing which produces and supplies high quality products.
- Managing your Teams Leaders and production colleagues you will be responsible for leading and delivering operational performance,
- Working closely with the Operations Director and the senior team you will set and lead the embedding site best practice and sustainable process improvement.
- As Production Operations Manager, you will ensure the site is a highly reliable, responsive and competitive whilst putting safety, quality and delivery first.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com quoting ref MC10060 or call me on 01485 520000 for a confidential discussion.