Our client, a leading international supplier of chilled food products, is looking to appoint a Night Hygiene Supervisor for their site based in Lincolnshire. Reporting to the Hygiene Manager, you will ensure a safe working environment, and the highest standards of hygiene and housekeeping across the site.
- Owning the development, training and performance management of individuals to ensure that the necessary skills are in place at all times
- Utilising appropriate agreed KPIs to plan, organise, and measure resources to ensure that targets are met
- To proactively looks at ways to improve operation. To be a key player in demonstrating and promoting industry best practice and be recognised as the Hygiene expert on shift
- Planning and delivering all Hygiene budgeted costs including labour and materials
- Ensuring the team structure is fit for purpose and the team is managed in line with company procedures. Involvement in the selection process for direct reports.
Skills and Experience:
- Supervisory experience within the Hygiene function of a Food Manufacturing site
- Strong leadership and communication skills and the ability to coach, support and develop your team
- Ability to interpret relevant technical data and microbiological results and act accordingly
- One of the UK’s leading Chilled Food Companies producing innovative and tasty products
- A complex and varied range of products, customers and packaging formats
- Site operates to the highest industry standards, where Food Safety and Quality are a key priority
- Pride themselves on creating high quality food and exceed many recognised industry standards
- Care about their people
If you have the relevant experience and are looking for a challenging and interesting role within a leading food company, then this could be the job for you.
The role offers a very competitive salary and excellent benefits. Working hours for the role are 4 on 4 off, 7pm to 7am.
If you are interested, then please respond AS SOON AS POSSIBLE quoting reference number JJ-P4585 with an updated CV.