Posted by: Silven HR Advisor
Job Title: HR Advisor , HR Officer
Location: Suffolk, Norfolk, East Anglia, Cambridge, Thetford, Norwich, Ipswich, Newmarket, Bury st Edmunds
Salary: c£35-40k pro-rata , 6-9 month Fixed Term Contract
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic HR Advisor to join them for a 9 month Fixed Term Contract. This role is part of a super talented HR team working in a manufacturing environment due to a high volume of work and multiple projects .They are looking for additional resource within the team .It’s a great role, are you up for the challenge?
- We’re looking for a HR Advisor who has a real passion for people and ideally has worked within in a Manufacturing Environment
Key responsibilities include:
- Reporting to the HR Business Partner as HR Advisor, a varied workload including managing staff relationships, responding to any queries or problems that they have and managing their expectations
- Researching and recommending performance evaluation methods (e.g.employee appraisal systems) and other ad hoc projects
- Monitoring, reviewing and updating all HR policies and ensuring these are in line with current legislation
- Supporting the HR manager with various capability investigations, including grievance and disciplinary
- Driving the business performance in relation to the organisation’s objectives
- Assisting in organising employer branding initiatives
- Acting as the point of contact for hiring managers, employees and other HR team members
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Maxime Cable, at email@example.com quoting ref MC9991 or call me on 01485 520000 for a confidential discussion.