Senior Commercial Manager
This company is an award-winning food manufacturer and sole supplier to one of the biggest retailers in the UK.
Location: Home based with occasional travel to Cambridgeshire.
Salary: £70k + Car Allowance and Bonus Scheme.
- Do you have a proven track record in business development, building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and managing multi-million-pound retailer accounts?
- You will need to have an existing knowledge of process and product within the fresh category of food manufacturing.
- It is preferable if you have a relatable degree although it is not essential to apply.
- An existing knowledge of systems such as SAP, Excel etc.
- Head up Sales / Business Development for the fresh category.
- Developing and growing the customer’s business by maintaining the existing product portfolio and supporting the business to develop new, relevant, and profitable added value sectors.
- Working closely with the customer to drive forward sales and achieve budgeted targets.
- Liaising and communicating with all internal departments to ensure customer requirements are met and schedules achieved.
- A company that is part of a hugely successful portfolio of businesses within the UK and globally.
- Autonomy and a chance to make a difference.
- An excellent remuneration and benefits package.
To apply for this position please contact hannah.mcgrail@Silven.co.uk quoting reference #HM10070 or contact Hannah for a confidential chat on 07450406505.