An excellent opportunity for a Lab Technician to join this world class FMCG manufacturer.
OPPORTUNITY HIGHLIGHTSJob Security - highly successful business 4 on 4 off shift pattern - 06:00am - 18:00pmCompetitive SalaryFantastic benefits
The Laboratory Technician is responsible for the testing of Raw Materials, Semi-finished and Finished Goods produced at our client's site, to the required standards in accordance with the relevant GMP requirements and internal procedures. Key Responsibilities will include:
* Responsible for testing Raw materials, Semi-finished and Cosmetic Finished goods for use in Production and Distribution
* Supports a Quality culture in the Quality Control Laboratory programs, striving for continuous improvements, in compliance with GMP and all regulatory and legal requirements.
* Keeping detailed, up to date laboratory notebooks in accordance with Company Policy
* Work independently to carry out the tasks allocated by the QC Shift Supervisor on a daily basis
* Aid in the validation and verification of new methods used within the Quality Control Laboratory
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar Lab role from a similar FMCG business. In addition, candidates will also need:Experience in Quality Control or related field industry in FMCG an advantageQualification in an analytical science is desired but not necessaryKnowledge of cGMP and ISO 13485 an advantageExcellent planning, communicational and organisational skills, combined with a confident ability to work independently with minimum supervision and under stringent timelinesAbility to learn new skills quickly
If this Lab Technician is of interest and you would like to investigate this further, apply TODAY!!!
Kandhu Recruitment are specialist recruiters within the Food, Drink and FMCG Sector
"Kandhu Recruitment will consider all applications based on each candidate's suitability to the role or similar roles within the Food Sector and if we feel you are a relevant candidate we will process your application by adding you to our secure recruitment database and then contacting you to progress job opportunities further. We do not contact unsuitable applicants."