Regional Direct National Account Manager.
Location: Remote, Merseyside
Salary: c£80k with package.
Do you have passion for diving into the needs of customers by maintaining long term relationships? Like to change between the customer focused part and the data driven, analytical, reporting site of sales?
- Ideally you will be educated to a Degree level, other applications could be considered only if you have a proven track record of success in this market.
- Food industry experience is highly desirable. A minimum of 3 years working within food will be required.
- Advanced skillset in all Microsoft Excel programs and an understanding of SAP is essential.
- You will be self-motivated, customer focussed, analytical, commercially driven and have excellent communication and team skills.
- Proven sales professional within commodity processing environment (i.e., selling products and capacity within a volatile pricing environment).
- You will be working closely with the sales team both nationally and internationally, naturally you will be travelling with this position.
- You will be translating customer’s needs into business opportunities, selling out of the product portfolio and always negotiating for the best possible outcome.
- Expanding on the account recognising new potential customers and bringing them on board.
- Analyse market data, create, and execute sales forecasts and use this to go above and beyond.
- Global reputation for being the market leader in their respective field.
- Their history is full of innovation and sustainability which is spread throughout their worldwide customer base.
- Supplies major business across the globe with bulk raw materials.
To apply for this role please contact Hannah McGrail on 07450406505 with reference HM10090 or email Hannah on Hannah.mcgrail@Silven.co.uk