Raw Materials & Packaging Quality Auditor
Job ref: 62972 | up to £28,000 | Buckinghamshire
You will be working within a modern and recently built manufacturing facility for a successful food manufacturer which produces an exceptional range of high quality, great-tasting food products.
Using responsibly sourced ingredients, the company are proud of their reputation of truly understanding their customer and offering innovative, market-leading products.
In this role, you will ensure that all raw materials and packaging meets required quality assurance, food safety and customer standards.
- Develop and implement a raw materials sampling plan.
- Ensure all raw material deliveries, including packaging, are received against company and customer specifications.
- Sign off new packaging against agreed artwork and keep a reference library.
- Liaise with raw material suppliers, raise non-conformances as appropriate and verify corrective actions to lead to an overall reduction in issues.
- Complaint investigation, traceability and produce associated reports related to raw material issues.
- Assist with conducting periodic supplier reviews.
- Develop and implement QAS sheets for raw materials and inspect against these in agreement with the suppliers.
This role would suit an individual looking to join a forward-thinking business and keen to progress their career.
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience of food or beverage raw materials and packaging QA.
- Experience in a chilled prepared food manufacturer or with other complex food products is highly desirable.
- Great communication skills and ability to deal with suppliers.
- Excellent standard of written English and Numeracy.
- IT skills including data entry, report writing (graphs & charts), QAS.
The Raw Materials & Packaging Quality Auditor job is based in Buckinghamshire and paying up to £28,000 according to experience.
The shift pattern is 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 6 am – 2 pm. Some flexibility will be required to provide a level of holiday cover for the QA team.
How to apply
To be considered for the Raw Materials & Packaging Quality Auditor job, please click the apply button.
After you have submitted your CV, we will aim to contact you in 1-2 business days on the assumption that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to be able to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly, and progressive food recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to the food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All our consultants have considerable recruitment experience, so you can be confident they have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect job for you.
Alternative job titles
QA Auditor | Quality Assurance Auditor | QA Technician | Quality Assurance Technician | Food QA Jobs | Food Industry Jobs | Food Manufacturing QA | Buckinghamshire