Senior Food Technical & Regulatory Executive
Job ref: 7942 | £30,000 - £35,000 | Central London (& Work from Home)
This role is working for a well-known food association that communicates and promotes food manufacturing industry values.
They work in partnership with key players in the food chain to ensure food is safe, affordable, and nutritious that consumers can trust.
The purpose of your role as Senior Food Technical & Regulatory Executive is to provide technical support to the company’s clients which consist of associations and sector groups within the food and drink industry.
- Act as the main point of contact for the assigned Associations and Groups regarding technical and regulatory developments.
- Assist members on food policy issues and, where relevant, to develop position papers, respond to consultations and gather supporting data.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders on key issues, particularly European sector groups and UK government officials.
- Work with a broad range of colleagues, particularly those with specialist policy knowledge in various aspects of food safety and legislation, as well as the corporate affairs team.
This role would suit someone who has worked for a food compliance advisory business or a food manufacturer within a technical role, with strong regulatory knowledge.
Key attributes of the Senior Food Technical & Regulatory Executive include:
- Technical expertise in food safety and regulatory issues.
- Strong ability to manage a diverse workload and a wide range of issues.
- Good ability to sustain a range of working relationships.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good administrative and financial skills.
- Line management experience desirable.
- IT literate with experience in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
The Senior Food Technical & Regulatory Executive job is based in Central London and is paying £30,000 - £35,000 according to your experience.
The package includes excellent benefits including pension scheme, life insurance, 25 days holiday, private healthcare, leisure travel insurance, gym subsidy, interest-free season train ticket loan, and cycle-to-work scheme.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 9.30 am - 5.30 pm with up to 2 days per week able to work from home.
How to apply
To be considered for the Senior Food Technical & Regulatory Executive job, please click the Apply button.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
Food Regulatory Affairs Jobs | Food Compliance Officer | Food Technical Jobs | Regulatory Affairs Officer | Technical Officer | Regulatory Advisor | Food Technologist | Food Technical Compliance Jobs | Food Manufacturing Regulatory Jobs