Opportunity to work along side a production manager while demonstrating one’s ability to manage complex and ever evolving Central Kitchen and Warehouse, producing and supplying company restaurants as well as a small number of external clients.
Job will require an energetic and hands-on individual who can multitask, be quick on feet, problem solver, personality manager, and team player – eager to prove oneself.
Planned projects include dim sum production optimisation and/or automation, new product concept development, …
Unique opportunity to
- gain experience of working with international supply chain from South East Asia of ingredients and finished products
- experience working with primarily Chinese workforce
Responsibilities will include supporting Production Manager in all aspects of the job:
- Health and Safety compliance
- Maintenance and repairs
- P&L accountability / and financial responsibility
- Operated as profit centre
- Cost management (wage, wastage, and stock control)
- Production planning
- Product development and recipe costing
- Digital system control
- Ingredient order/forecast
- Supplier management
- On and off site store facility management
- Holiday & HR management
- Driver and delivery management
- Vehicle management
There will be two junior team members assisting with production planning and cost control as well as warehouse management (stock control, ordering, receiving goods). It will therefore be challenging and multi aspect job perfect for someone confident and ready to support Production Manager as well ready to act as one in their absence.
Forklift license and as well as heavy vehicle license would be beneficial - but not a criteria
Renumeration in £30k-£40k range. 28 paid holidays per year. Other benefits