Job ref: 7944 | £38,000 | Staffordshire
This role is working for a well-established, family-owned business that is recognised as one of the UK’s leading processors within their product field.
The company is dedicated to product quality, using state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques to produce a fantastic range of award-winning products. Due to their ongoing success, the company is expanding and therefore, this is an excellent time to join the business.
The Quality Manager is responsible for applying and implementing all relevant food safety and quality systems, ensuring that the site standards are constantly maintained.
- Ensure the food safety, quality, and legality of all products.
- Update and maintain the Quality Assurance and Food Safety Management Systems on site.
- Ownership of the HACCP team, HACCP manual and running of HACCP team meetings.
- Development of the site technical team to ensure high quality technical expertise.
- Ensure that all products are within specification and meet customer requirements.
- Drive compliance and continuous improvement throughout the site.
- Ensure all site standards meet the current BRC Global Standard and any other customer technical requirements.
Key skills and experience for the Quality Manager include:
- Previous experience in a food production Quality or Technical Manager role is essential.
- Experience in chilled food essential.
- Excellent knowledge of managing BRC and retailer audits
- A degree in a food science, food technology, food safety or another relevant discipline is desirable.
- Level 4 Food Safety and Level 4 HACCP preferred.
The Quality Manager job is based in Staffordshire and is paying £38,000.
This is a full-time role working Monday to Friday. Some flexibility will be required around start and finish times to ensure adequate coverage of duties.
How to apply
To be considered for the Quality Manager job, please click the Apply button.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
Quality Assurance Manager | QA Manager | Head of Quality | Food Technical Manager | Food Manufacturing QA Management Jobs | Food Industry QA Jobs