If you thrive on creativity, are passionate about food and your role in helping to develop new products, you are what our client is looking for.
We are delighted to be working with our client, a leading Scottish brand, in the search for an experienced, hands-on NPD Manager, to lead their NPD Department.
You will be involved in all aspects of bringing new products to market – from the initial concept right through to product launch.
As part of your role, you will work closely with the sales team, helping them bring the best products to market for our client's customers.
You will also be required to keep up to date with legislation and new research as well as sourcing new ingredients.
You will work with other Department Managers to ensure all new products meet technical, price and production parameters.
In addition, you will also be responsible for improving existing products within their extensive range.
You should be able to demonstrate the following abilities: –
- Previous experience of working in a similar type of role.
- Passionate about food and having a creative mind.
- Experience of working with chocolate (enrobing).
- Experience in developing biscuits, cakes, and other baked products.
- An ability to be flexible and adapt to the needs of the business.
- Be proactive and a good team player.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and an upbeat, professional manner.