Quality Assurance Manager (FTC 6 months)
PM Shift (2pm-10pm)
Job Ref: 10094
Are you looking for a quality assurance role with one of the leading providers of fresh prepared food in the UK that:
- Involves working with high risk and ready-to-eat products?
- Fast paced?
- Over 1000 people on site?
- Provides excellent career progression?
Responsible for leading and motivating the quality assurance team, the successful candidate will:
- Monitor/evaluate product and processing systems
- Understand and apply standards and codes of practise so the company, customer, BRC and legal requirements are all achieved and maintained
- Ensuring HACCP requirements are implemented, maintained, and achieved
- Implement, maintain, and review an audit system to ensure procedures for product safety, legality, and quality are complied
- Support the Technical Manager in the management of audits, hosting as appropriate, and respond to non-conformance reports from audits as required
- Manage the QA team
- Excellent knowledge of BRC
- Intermediate HACCP
- Team leadership experience
- Food or FMCG experience
Salary and Package
- Fixed term contract of 6 months
- PM Shift: 2pm – 10pm
- Salary: £40,000
To apply for this role, please contact Faith Eastwood at Silven on either 07399 824435, 0161 832 7463 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference FE/10094