Are you a Technical Manager who is career-minded with good leadership skills and experience within a fast-paced food manufacturing environment? Can you go further?
Location: North Yorkshire
Salary: c£60k + benefits
- Are you degree qualified in Food Science or a related subject?
- Do you have extensive experience gained in a fast-paced food production environment?
- Do you have an in-depth knowledge of relevant legislation and food industry standards, familiar with Food Safety, Allergen Control, Microbiology and Quality Assurance?
- Are you an experienced auditor with a thorough working knowledge of HACCP, BRC and Internal Auditing Systems?
- Can you demonstrate a clear and engaging style of communication?
If you can answer “yes” to most of the above questions, please read on….
The Role – Technical Manager:
- Report into the Operations Director you will drive and implement robust Technical Standards, Systems and Processes in line with the site’s Operational Vision and Group Strategy.
- Strive for Continuous Improvement in all areas of the operation, guaranteeing compliance with relevant legislative, customer, product, and Health & Safety standards.
- Lead, coach and develop a small team.
- Act as a key contact with customers on all technical issues.
What will you get?
- An excellent chance for career progression; we are looking for people with the potential for further promotion.
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref CH/9802 to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call on 0161 832 7463 or 07792 466140