Shopper Insight Manager
Flexible home working/ South East
£55K to £60K
Offering a range of services to the food, drink and retail sectors our client is a well-established organisation with an excellent reputation. They provide valuable insight to the industry as well as a range of events.
Managing a team of 4, the Shopper Insight Manager will be responsible for multi-project leadership, providing clear understanding of shopper behaviours and helping in the planning of our customers future targeting, using a combination of qualitative and quantitative methods. Regular delivery of presentations to clients, through both webinars and face to face events. Ensuring that the research provided to commercial clients, is both relevant and up to date, consistently ensuring that they have clear implications and forecasts for the industry.
- A skilled insight manager with a genuine interest in the FMCG market
- Broad skill set incorporating both quantitative and qualitative
- An experienced manager, able to coach and mentor your team
- Expert knowledge of creating, delivering and running complex research projects
- Collaborative mindset
- Experience with stakeholder influencing would be a great advantage
- Flexible working
- Well-organised with the ability to multitask, pay close attention to detail and meet deadlines
- Good understanding of the sector and an interest to know more
Ref Code: FMW40044
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with a comprehensive CV, including salary details, quoting the reference and for the attention of Lisa Fox
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.