Sales Development Executive – Technical Food Ingredients
This exciting opportunity to join a well-established, successful business, as part of a small team, selling specialist ingredients to UK food manufacturers.
A driven and ambitious sales development executive is required to join this small, dynamic team and develop this specialised business in the food ingredients sector. Working closely with existing customers, maximising opportunities and developing new business, you will have at least a year of solid experience working within technical, ingredients sales or as a technologist. You will be working closely with internal colleagues monitoring the market, the product range and competitors. Your role will also involve collaborating with NPD and technical departments on site with the customer, to maximise results and develop further business.
- You may be currently working in technical sales, food technology, quality or product development
- Minimum of 1 year experience in sales, ingredients or food manufacturing
- Degree educated in food science or other relevant subject
- Home based role and 1 or 2 days a fortnight in the office (South East)
- Some European travel will be required, approximately 3 trips a year
- An excellent communicator, both face to face and on the phone
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Excellent training will be given
Ref Code: FMW40015
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with a comprehensive CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention Lisa Fox to email@example.com or call 020 8203 1000.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.