Up to £64,000 + Bonus + Pension (5% matched).
Want to work for a business that are investing significant time and money into improving their operations, with the end goal being a world class manufacturing site?
The business is at the start of their lean journey and there will be significant challenges ahead (increase OEE, reduce waste, culture change, implement TPM), but they are fully committed to making sustainable improvements.
Reporting into the Head of Engineering you will help deliver site maintenance and asset care programme, and will be responsible for a team of 10+.
- Lead the engineering team in the development and implementation of the site Engineering Planned Maintenance (PM) strategy. This will be instrumental in supporting the Engineering transformation, in moving from a reactive to proactive and predictable way of working in engineering.
- Coaching and development of direct reports.
- Delivery of the engineering planned maintenance reliability programme to deliver World Class Engineering.
- The development of a formal system to engage and manage proactive Engineering capabilities across all engineering functions.
- Lead the engagement of engineering support for TPM as required.
- Develop a Planned Preventative Maintenance system to deliver a world class engineering performance and implement with a highly trained engineering function.
- Develop capital projects to deliver sustainable performance.
- Delivering the Engineering reliability to agreed KPI’s, driving continuous improvement within Engineering by challenging existing practices, using OE methodology and managing change effectively.
- Management of the maintenance/reliability/project engineering budgets.
- Ensure reliability function performance is managed to maximise effectiveness.
Skills / Experience
- Experience of managing a team in a similar role within a fast paced Food Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Consumer Goods or FMCG environment.
- Reliability / Maintenance best practice expertise.
- A resilient leader who has a track record of developing high performing teams.
- Project Management experience.
- Good communicator and relationship builder.
If you're interested in knowing more, send an up to date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org