Drayton are currently recruiting for a leading FMCG manufacturing business who are looking to appoint a Head of Operational Excellence. This is a fantastic opportunity to define the strategy, create the team, and build the function within a well-invested and well organised business.
The key accountabilities include:
- Develop and communicate the vision for the OpEx function and convert this into a tactical plan with clear accountable deliverables
- Identify appropriate external partners who will facilitate in delivering the OpEx agenda.
- Identify the necessary team structure to deliver the OpEx agenda and build an exceptional team of professionals, ensuring that the skills, competencies, and behaviours are aligned to the business agenda.
- Work with the engineering function to support on the capital investment programmes to ensure that the OpEx approach is embedded in the design of technology.
- Develop robust performance measurement tools and systems to ensure that the key metrics are delivering the expected results and to highlight areas that require further focus.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a high calibre FMCG manufacturing business, and will have designed and delivered a similar programme. The business can offer strong long term career opportunities.