Job ref: 7950 | £23,000 - £25,000 | Essex
The business prides itself in supplying the highest quality fresh produce throughout the UK.
They are not only passionate about ensuring products are supplied in excellent condition, but also about their people and the continued success of the business.
The purpose of your role as Quality Controller is to follow all procedures detailed in the quality assurance manual. You will also provide information on product quality plus advise on conformance to customer specification and UK regulatory requirements.
- Complete quality intake inspections or arrival products.
- Advise the production team on any quality issues discovered.
- Complete positive release of outbound products.
- Carry out other QA related tasks such as temperature checks, calibrations of equipment, label checking, and shelf life.
Key skills and experience for the Quality Controller include:
- Some quality control or quality assurance experience from a food packing/production environment (could be from a University placement).
- A background of working with fresh produce is highly desirable.
- Preferably have a working knowledge of HACCP
- Good communication and team working skills.
- Driving licence and own transport essential due to site location.
The Quality Controller job is based in Essex and is paying £23,000 - £25,000 according to your experience.
The shift pattern will either be Tuesday to Saturday, Sunday to Thursday, or 4 on 4 off according to your preference. 6.30 am – 3 pm.
How to apply
To be considered for the Quality Controller job, please click the Apply button.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
QA Coordinator | Quality Assistant | QA Assistant | QA Technician | QA Auditor | Quality Assurance Jobs | Food Industry QA Jobs | Food Quality Control Jobs